Takoma Park/Silver Spring Library Map
The Takoma Park/Silver Spring Campus library has moved to the Pavilion 1 (P1) building, first floor, while the Resource Center (RC) building is renovated.
Learn more on the TP/SS Library Renovations webpage.
Room 101A contains:
- A service desk directly in front of the door as you enter the room.
- Group study rooms 101A-A and 101A-B along the wall on the right as you enter the room.
- Study space in the center of the room.
- Seating along the right wall of the room.
Resources available in room 101A:
- Course reserves at the service desk.
- Laptops and tablets at the service desk.
- Print, scan, copy, and fax station to the right as you enter the room.
- Newspapers outside group study room 101A-B.
- Scanner and One Button Studio behind the service desk.
- DSS priority access equipment on the back wall, behind the service desk.
- Four desktop computers along the back wall fo the room.
- A computer outside group study room 101A-A.
Room 100 contains:
- Four rows of computers directly ahead as you enter the room.
- Instructional equipment in the back left corner as you enter the room.