Give to the Library
The Montgomery College Library is essential to the fulfillment of the College's mission, vision, and values. The library's resources and services empower our students, faculty, and employees, and enrich the lives of the Montgomery County community. The library provides research expertise, technology resources, materials like textbooks and databases, and study spaces needed by students to succeed academically at Montgomery College. We instill in students an ability to think critically, to evaluate information and sources, and to seek and find knowledge. These skills benefit students while in school, in their careers, and as citizens. Our work enriches and fosters economic development in Montgomery County.
This work is no small task and we appreciate your contribution to our efforts. Even a small donation to the Friends of the Library fund can have a major and lasting impact on the education of a Montgomery College student. Thank you for considering a gift to the MC Library.
- Visit the Donate to the MC Foundation web page.
- Enter your personal information.
- Under "Please choose where you want your gift to go," check "Give to a program fund or different area of support."
- In the dropdown menu that appears, select "Other."
- In the text box that appears, type the name of the fund (Friends of the Library fund (TU2049)).
- Complete the rest of the gift information and click "Continue to Enter Credit Card Information."
- Complete the additional information requested.