One Button Studio Guidelines
One Button Studios (OBS) are located in all Montgomery College Library locations. The OBS allows users to quickly and easily create high-quality videos with no experience or technical knowledge. Each is set up for you with a microphone, studio light, and camera.
- Montgomery College students, faculty, or staff with a current MC ID Card
- Student use of this service takes priority over other users
One Button Studios may be reserved online in advance or are available to walk-ins. When reserving:
- You must click the link in your confirmation email within two hours of submitting a request or your reservation will be canceled.
- Reservations may be forfeited if the OBS is not occupied within 15 minutes of the reserved time.
- Reservations may be made for a maximum of two hours per day.
Other Guidelines and Information
- Group size is limited to the number of seats available in each One Button Studio. Additional chairs may not be moved into the OBS to accommodate more people.
- A group member must present a current MC ID to check out the OBS key from the service desk.
- Users must bring their own USB drive to save their video file.
- If the OBS key is returned late, a fine of $2 per hours, maximum $8, will be charged.
- Failure to adhere to the posted rules within the OBS and the policies described in the Student Code of Conduct (PDF, ) may result in the loss of privileges.